Safe Pass Galway - Limerick Events!
- Fri, 29 SeptLimerick29 Sept, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Fri, 06 OctLimerick06 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Sat, 07 OctOranmore07 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00
- Wed, 11 OctMenlo Park Hotel11 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00
- Fri, 13 OctLimerick13 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Sat, 14 OctOranmore14 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00
- Fri, 20 OctLimerick20 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Fri, 27 OctTuam27 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Sat, 28 OctClaregalway28 Oct, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Sat, 23 SeptOranmore23 Sept, 07:40 – 17:00
- Sat, 23 SeptLimerick23 Sept, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
- Sat, 09 SeptRadisson Blu Hotel, Limerick09 Sept, 07:40 – 17:00
- Fri, 08 SeptLimerick08 Sept, 07:40 – 17:00 IST
SOLAS Safe Pass - Manual Handling - Abrasive Wheels - Driver CPC
What is a Safe Pass Course? It is very important when you are working on a construction site. Solas Safe Pass in Galway or Safepass is a one-day course that teaches you how to be safe when you are working on site. Safe Pass courses are legally required and must be completed every 4 years when working in the Construction Industry.
Attendees: Minimum = 8, Maximum = 20.
Duration: 1 Day
Start Time: 7:45 am Sharp to 5:00 pm ( Late arrivals cannot be permitted and will lose any monies paid )
Age: 16 years old and older
Requirements: One Passport photo ( Passport Photo Service Available on the Morning of the course on Site ) and an Irish PPS number on the day plus proof of ID Driving License or Passport will do for Safepass.
NOTE: All Attendees Must have a good understanding of the English Language, both written and spoken, in order to sit the course. Please do NOT purchase a ticket if you cannot satisfy this requirement.
If you have not got an Irish PPS No. and want to attend the course you must contact us first before booking.
Call Michelle on 087-7950282 for Course Bookings
All Safe Pass course bookings must be paid for in advance total: All Venues €150
How to get Safe Pass Training in Galway
Safe Pass Training Steps to follow........
Choose an area that suits you, Galway City, Claregalway, Limerick, Tuam
Select from the dates on offer on the Safe Pass Training in Galway or Limerick Schedule
Select the number of Safe Pass seats you require
Pay the deposit required to reserve your Safe Pass seat
Pay the remaining balance before you attend the Safe Pass Course
Attend the Safe Pass Course and pass the exam
On successful completion, you will receive your Safe Pass Card in the post
Keep your Safe Pass Card in your position for verification
Renew your Safe Pass Training in 4 years by repeating all steps